quick lol something… something…
- The amount of selfishness in the world can be overwhelming at times.. and it’s even harder to be selfless in this day & age. I have no idea what that even looks like..
- One of the best feelings in the world is having friends that push, inspire & motivate you to be better on all levels. As the saying goes, “iron sharpens iron.”
- In my journey thus far, I’ve realized people are truly unreliable. You always have to have a plan B! And sometimes C & D.
- The Eurythmics said it best “everybody’s looking for something.”
- You don’t have to be religious to acknowledge that God moves in mysterious ways.
- Compromising your values/principles/morals to please others will only eat away at you.
- You have to let people live their lie, their bullshit, or what have you….Leave the preaching to preachers, unless that’s what you want to be.
- Patience is probably the hardest virtue to learn.
- You have to pay attention to the signs that are letting you know it’s time for a change.
- Some people are just plain crazy… there is no wrapping your head around it..
- Reciprocation is vital to any friendship! Giving more than is given back will leave one feeling depleted when that energy inst returned.
by Dj Souleye